Student Populations

First-Year and Transfer Students

If you have declared a major, you will be advised by an academic advisor in the department of your major or in your College.  If your department or College has not yet assigned advisors, contact the department or College for guidance.  If you are undeclared, transitioning between majors, having difficulty with your advisor, or need additional advice on the General Education Program, you should see an advisor in the University Advising Center.