Finding My Advisor

Your assigned advisor(s) should be listed on your General Student Record.  Some departments do not assign specific advisors but make several available to you. If your record does not list an advisor, or you are having difficulty reaching or communicating with your advisor, contact the department of your major (undeclared students or those transitioning between majors should see an advisor in the University Advising Center).

To find your advisor(s):

  1. Log into My UNC Charlotte
  2. Click on "Connect"
  3. Select "Appointments" on right side of the homepage
  4. Follow the instructions to make an appointment